- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate WHMCS with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your Seller ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed at the following URL: http://help.2checkout.com/articles/FAQ/How-to-create-an-API-only-Username
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Activate Redirect URL: In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale” and for Return method, select Link in the Thank You Page or Redirect Header. Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu.../2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain) and, finally, click Save Settings.
- In the Secret Word section enter the INS Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your WHCMS admin).
- In the Webhooks and API section, under the Instant Notification Service (INS) card, check the Enable Global URL box.
- Enter the http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modu...llback/tco.php as the global endpoint URL.
- Save your changes
For more information visit: WHMCS.com
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.