- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate UberCart with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
- Download or clone extension at https://github.com/craigchristenson/ubercart-3-2checkout
- Extract and upload the uc_2checkout directory to /modules/ubercart/payment/ on your hosting/server.
- Sign in to your Drupal admin.
- Click Modules.
- Under UberCart-Payment activate 2Checkout and save your changes.
- From the admin menu click Store.
- Under Configuration click Payment Methods.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your Vendor Account Number (2Checkout Account Number).
- Under Secret Word for order verification enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Under 2Checkout checkout type select either Single page checkout or Multi page checkout.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Activate Redirect URL: In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale” and for Return method, select Header Redirect. Set the Approved URL to the URL provided in your UberCart admin (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain) and then click on Update to save your settings.
- In the Secret Word section enter the INS Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your UberCart admin).
- Click Update to save your changes.
For more information visit: UberCart.com
Ubercart is an open source e-commerce solution fully integrated with the leading open source content management system, Drupal, winner in two categories of the Packt Publishing 2008 Open Source CMS Awards. This is a killer combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much more, all while maintaining a seamless connection to your users. Ubercart leverages the advantages of Drupal’s major core and contributed systems, providing your users with shopping cart functionality that integrates with other parts of your company or community website.