- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Spree Commerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
Spree Commerce Settings:
- Run Bundle Install
- Sign in to your Spree admin
- Under Configuration click Payment Methods
- Click New Payment Method
- Enter a payment method name and description
- Set your environment and select Yes for Active
- For Provider select Spree::BillingIntegration::TwoCheckout
- Click Create
- Server can be “test” or “production”
- Check “Test Mode” if you are placing 2Checkout demo sales or leave unchecked for live sales. (It’s really important that you have this set correctly or else the payment will never register and you will get an error on the passback.)
- Enter your Sid (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Update
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: SpreeCommerce.com
About Spree Commerce
Spree is a 100% open source e-commerce platform powered by the popular Ruby on Rails framework. It was designed to make customization and upgrades as simple as possible.