- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Ready! E-commerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Ready! E-commerce Settings
- Get the 2Checkout extension at http://readyshoppingcart.com/product/2checkout-payment-solution-add-on/
- Extract and upload the plugin to the “plugins” directory on your WordPress install.
- In your WordPress admin, under plugins activate the Ready!2Checkout plugin.
- Under Ready! Ecommerce -> Options select Payments and then click 2Checkout.
- Enter the label you want your buyers to see at checkout.
- Check Active.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page).
- Enter a description for the payment method.
- Click Save.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: ReadyShoppingCart.com
About Ready! E-commerce
- WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin and WordPress Themes
- Ready! online store with E-commerce WordPress Plugin
- All-in-one WordPress ecommerce plugin
- Ready! Payment and Shipping addons
- Other addons that will help you to build successful online Store!