- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate HostBill with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your HostBill admin
- Under Settings select Payment
- Select 2Checkout.
- Check 2Checkout to enable.
- Enter a Module Display Name.
- Enter your Vendor account number (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Enter your API username.
- Enter your API password.
- 1Copy the Callback URL provided.
- 1Click Save Changes.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: hostbillapp.com
HostBill is the most innovative Billing, Support, Automation & CRM Software for Online Businesses. With its main focus on web hosting it automates business through over 150 modules including control panels, domain registrars, gateways, ssl providers & more. Over 2000+ across the globe companies use HostBill to manage signups, invoices, affiliates, support, payments & automated provisioning.
HostBill is the ideal solution for:
- All-size Hosting companies
- Iaas/PaaS/Cloud solution providers
- Small hosting/domain resellers
- Freelancers, Web designers, Marketing agencies