- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate DukaPress with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Copy dukapress folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory and follow the instructions at the following link: http://dukapress.org/docs/installation/
- In the DukaPress settings click Payment Options and 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (2Checkout Seller ID).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save Settings.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: DukaPress.org
DukaPress is a simple and free, open source WordPress e-commerce system. With DukaPress you can quickly and easily set up a fully featured online shop which can be used to sell digital or physical goods to customers all over the world. With DukaPress, these features both free of charge and simple to use.