- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Drupal Commerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
Drupal Commerce Settings:
- Download or clone https://github.com/craigchristenson/drupal-commerce-2checkout.git
- Upload the commerce_2checkout directory to your modules directory.
- Sign in to your Drupal admin
- Under Store click Configure Store.
- Click Payment Methods
- Click 2checkout and add action “Enable payment method: 2checkout”
- Under Account Number enter your 2Checkout account number.
- Under Secret Word enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value set on 2Checkout site management page.)
- Select your checkout page language.
- Select Demo to place demo sales or do not select for live sales. (If you are testing on a demo account, make sure you have your Site URL setup in your 2Checkout application. The return process will not complete if the domain your are testing on does not match the domain registered to your 2Checkout account.)
- Select One Page Checkout to use your custom single page checkout.
- Select Third Party Cart to use third party cart parameters. Unselect to use Pass Through Products (Lists lineitem prices at 2Checkout).
- Select Log notifications during processing.
- Click Save.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Drupal.org
About Drupal Commerce
Drupal Commerce is used to build eCommerce websites and applications of all sizes.