- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate DigiCom with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Log into your Joomla Admin
- Navigate to Extension -> Plugin
- Select 2Checkout -> DigiCom Pay Plugin
- Under Status select Enable
- Enter your Seller ID (2Checkout account ID number)
- Enter your Secret Word
- Set Demo Mode to Off
- Assign the plugin a name, so users can recognize it as a payment method during checkout. Default is “2Checkout”
- Click Save
- Navigate to DigiCom Settings
- Under Buying Process select your default payment method.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information, visit DigiCom
DigiCom is the first eCommerce software for Joomla that allows you to sell your digital product beautifully. With DigiCom, you can sell single and bundle products, allow them to download through its own download manager, and comes with a built-in powerful reporting system.