- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate ContentShelf with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
Content Shelf Settings:
- Sign in to the Content Shelf User Dashboard.
- Navigate to Sell > Store Settings and open the Payment Processing Apps area.
- Enable 2Checkout and enter your 2Checkout Account Number and Secret Word (must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page).
- Click Save
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: ContentShelf.com
About Content Shelf
Content Shelf is a hosted PCI compliant shopping cart solution for digital content, tangible products, services, and subscriptions.
Content Shelf is flexible and works with web sites, blogs, and CMS platforms like WordPress and Weebly.
With over 50 features including Audio/Video Steaming, PDF Protection™, and Dropbox Integration, you’ll find Content Shelf refreshingly easy to work with no matter what your level of technical expertise is.
Getting started is free and it’s affordable if you decide to stay.