- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Cart66 with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin and select Settings under the Cart66 plugin.
- Under the Gateways tab select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- For demo sales, select Yes under demo mode. For live sales select No.
- Click Save Changes.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Cart66.com
The Cart66 WordPress ecommerce plugin makes selling easier than ever before. With Cart66 you can sell electronics, digital downloads, videos, music, web hosting, legal services, collect membership fees, and more.
Cart66 is a WordPress Ecommerce Plugin that makes selling as simple as placing a product on any page or post on your WordPress website. With Amazon S3 integration you can easily deliver your digital products, even large files like videos or an entire album of MP3s. With easy 2Checkout integration you will be collecting sales right away.