- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate AShop with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
AShop Software Settings:
- Sign in to your AShop admin
- Under Configuration select Payment
- Add a new payment option using the payment gateway: 2CheckOut v2
- In the Merchant ID field, enter your Seller ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- In the Security Secret field, enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Update
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: AShopSoftware.com
AShop Software V is a shopping cart software written in PHP with a MySQL database. It features: digital goods delivery, software license key or PIN code delivery, selling memberships to protected areas of a website, penny auctions, traffic exchange integration, built-in two tier affiliate tracking, multi vendor shopping mall, CRM and sales force area, integration with many third party services and software such as SAASU, Kunaki and multiple auto responders, plus much more. It is sold as a software for installation on a web site with just a one-time fee. A free unlimited 30 day trial is available.