As competition becomes more and more aggressive, especially in the software world, it's fair to say that not using data in your decision-making gives you a very small chance of success.
But how do you do that and where do you start? What do you need to monitor, what eCommerce goals should you set and how much you have improved at the end of the day?
Help is at hand. Download this paper that looks at the best ways marketers and developers from software and SaaS companies can use web analytics – both Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst – to gain access to actionable data that they can then use to make day-to-day business decisions.
You will learn:
- What you should measure and why
- The basics of setting up a web analytics tool
- How to ensure accurate and precise tracking codes
- How to track eCommerce actions
- Micro conversions and error tracking
- Resources on how to be a better analyst